Visitor Tracker .

Thursday, December 22, 2011

Officers Perspective Of TTh.

The smell of the house is a scent i will never forget. Akwardly i inhaled and exhaled out, as the smell came through my nose a weird frown came upon my face. The smell was ( TERRIBLE ] it smelled of old moth balls and some type of old garlic that had went bad years and years ago.The smell got to me after a few minutes of breathing, it actually made my stomach turn a bit. As we looked around i couldn't find the owner of the house. Hello".. Is Anyone Here"? I yelled looking around the old house, until a figure came out of the corner.The sweat running down his face was like rain running down on a car window entertaining a child. Slowly. His eyes wondered around as if this was his first time on earth or ever being here. He was terrified. It looked as if he had never seen cops before a day in his life.

 But, you could atleast think twice about that tho. It looks of as if a tornado came straight in & out of the house. My eyes stoped at different places of the house and there were plenty of old spider webs and dust. It was so dirty you could slide your finger right through it and leave a stain. As i looked at him he looked as if he was figidy, he couldn't stay put. It worried me for a while and i started to ask myself, we could be going through his head right now? Does he actually have something to do with all the loud noises that was heard or is he just crazy? "VILLIANS" he shouted, he frightend me to the point of running away, the man got down on his knees and started to pull at the floor were we were standing and there lie a deformed body of the old man with the "Evil Eye."

 My eyes couldn't believe what i had seen that night from the terror of seeing a dead body lay so silent and so still. Nightmares frighten me from the scene i witnessed. It seems that the eye follows me. It never leaves my mind. It makes me wonder, if the so called "Evil Eye" is still in my head and follows me throughout my days and thoughts.. Does that mean the heart still lives?

No comments:

Post a Comment