Visitor Tracker .

Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Showing That I Have Leaped Frog Past The First LillyPad.

From the start of 8th grade, Yeah, you can say i have improved alot on my writing skills. My writing has always had alot of details, but sometimes i would just smoosh all of thos things together and end up with a pages full of information that really didn't go with the topic of my story. Organization is the key word once you want to start a really good story. Everything needs to be in it's right place before you plan on have a #1 peice of writing. The Litte Princess That I Loved. was one of those emotional writings that i wrote in my journal that i didn't know if i could handle speaking to my whole class on. But i had to actually realize that if you hold in things that hurt you the most, it going to affect you in the long run. So i let out my emotions and told my class about the feeling i had on the day she was born till the day God called her home. I never really told anybody about that peice of writing except for the people who actually took the time to read it, and i got alot of warm-hearted comments back on it. 


My Life ( Shrugs ) was about how i grew up to realize that everything happens for a reason and that God always has a way or a plan, you just have to be patient. This story took me the longest to write, but the shortest to think about because somethings that i have went through has made me who i am today as a person and as i writer. I like to tell people my life story, it interesting to let other people come to you and they actually feel comfortable sharing their own life story because of how much you made them feel so warm hearted because of how much the both of us have in common. As i think about my life, i get excited about the feeling i have on it and ask myself  "Is this what you want to do in life"? Its always that question because of how much i want to get to know people and their stories and how they look up to the sun on life. Something like that is special to me and that shows writing has became a part of me because of new things i want to accomplish or do in life according to other peoples needs.

My Character Traits. I enjoyed this peice of writing because it was basically all about me and how i am in my eyes. I want people to know how i am on a daily bases, not just what they read on a peice a paper or see in the hallways of school. Alot of people put effort into that writing because you could say anything about your writing without any corrections having to be made because it's coming from the person who wrote it life's story.  Those are the best writings i can do because i put my feelings into it and not try to put things other people potray you as. Thats what i find unique in myself. It's just Me. :)

2 comments:

  1. Wow. You picked the perfect pieces to write about for this post, and reading your reflection, I am amazed at how much more clearly your ideas are comming through in your writing. My favite line was this:"I like to tell people my life story, it interesting to let other people come to you and they actually feel comfortable sharing their own life story because of how much you made them feel so warm hearted because of how much the both of us have in common." It's cool how being able to write well can enable situations like this to happen. Thanks for sharing

    ReplyDelete
  2. that was really good story u made and its true gossips are the worst

    ReplyDelete