Visitor Tracker .

Wednesday, February 15, 2012

The Little Princess I Loved.




Lets go play! said the little boy with the blue eyes “ You could come with me to the place were there is no more lies, and the darkness is light. There will be no more pain or sickness, and we could be the best of friends. You must come, trust me, if you leave were you are now, you could enjoy happiness and live the rest of your life free and cured.. And we will be together forever. Please?






August 13, 2001 , A beautiful little girl named Briana Edwards was born. She lightened her mother and father eyes. She was simply lovely. She grew up to be a very hype, peppy little girl who always



wanted to have fun and be interactive. We use to hang-out and play dolls, or fairytale (Princesses) that lived in magical places. Everything felt like life was so perfect, until one day, we couldn’t play fairytale anymore. Snapping back to reality, we found out out a terrible uncurable disease called cancer had gotten into her system.We both did not know what it was. We both were very young. She was only three years old at the time and i was 6. Only thing we knew about was germs and runny noses. This sickness shocked all of us. But we always made it through.


As days turned into weeks, and weeks turned into months,  a year rolled around and she was still here and alive. But i started to realize her hair was starting to get really thin. That was different to see because she was a girl with such beautiful hair and now to just see it gone and  to see her cry because of it broke my heart the most. She was starting kimo-therapy. I felt as if my prayers were not being answered at some points, most of all i would ask myself if Jesus Christ could actually hear me? Because by my eyes i didn’t see a result of healing coming from her standards. In the middle of the year, we get a call from my older cousin which is little Briana’s mother, and she told us of how scared she is at this time, which freaked us out because we thought something happened to Briana. But nothing was wrong?  She told us of a dream that she has been having for the past few days. She told us that Briana woke her up from her sleep to tell her a dream of a boy with blue eyes named Sam came in her dreams asking her to come play in this world that looked better than the one she was in, where there is less sickness and more fun. Briana had told the little boy that she was scared and that she didn’t want to but he never stopped asking every night in each one of her dreams. No one had ever heard of something like this ever happening in any of my days, so i didn’t know how to take this in. We went to the hospital as usual to visit her, and we walked in as the doctor was talking to her. He was telling us of how little kids get cancer at such a young age. Tears filled his eyes as he talked about his son names “Sam” who died a few years back from it. My mother said it was unbelievable. After adding every thing up, we assumed the little boy in the dream was the son of the Doctor. Astonished, i could only put my hand across head and close my eyes. I mean , words couldn’t explain or even come out of my mouth. The tears explained them the most. I wondered for the past few nights of if this day or the next day would she make it through alright or have a hard time trying. I wished she didn’t have to suffer this as a child. Still i Prayed.


As years went by , she would one day be well, then one day be really sick. Some days she would feel like playing, and some days not feel like doing anything at all. But One Night, she wasn’t doing well at all. All the family was called to the house to keep comfort or come and pray for her which we all did. Just to see her there in the condition with no smile that she always loved to show hurt the most. I couldn’t bare seeing her like that so i had to leave the room. Tears filled my eyes as i tried to think of a happy thought, GOD? Where are you Lord? I would ask myself under my breath so my mother wouldn’t hear these words i cried. My mother decided to take me home so i could rest because i actually had a big game the next day. Not knowing that this would be my last time telling her goodbye. Next Day, I won my game and was so happy. I couldn’t wait to go tell Briana, i skipped to car yelling for my mother to hurry so we can get here on time but my mother walked with her head held low. Whats Wrong? i asked. She held me close and said “I’m sorry to tell you this baby but Briana died last night”. …..... Tears came running down my face like the rain on the car window blowing in the wind. I felt as if everything failed her. I couldn’t take the news as i thought i could handle so i walked away and cried hidden tears hat no one knew. The funeral a few weeks later was heartbreaking, she was dressed as a princess in a beautiful gown. The preacher preached on how god put Briana through a test, she was in a baseball game battling cancer, the disease threw a ball and she hit it through the field. She passed 2 base onto third but cancer striked her, But, the preacher stopped and said cancer may have gotten Briana, but Cancer didn’t catch her soul. After you think about it you can actually understand why he said that. It took me a while to understand but now i finally do. God heard me all along, he never tuned me out. I asked for him to let her get through this and be happy, and he did exactly that. He called her home from a place where she was suffering the most. Now she is free from pain and disease. Thank You. For Letting Me Know You’ll Always Hear Me, Even If Your Silent.

14 comments:

  1. Great story Lexus that must have been so tough for you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. thats soo sad and beatiful <3 i love how u put alot of description in there and its very emotional AMAZING STORY LEXUS

    ReplyDelete
  3. i like your story it was sad but it touches ur heart at the same time

    ReplyDelete
  4. This piece came together beautifully. You clearly put a lot of thought into how you organized it...and that part about the dream...when you came back around to it in your story, I got chills. Awesome piece, thanks for sharing it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww good story, God does things a reason(:

    ReplyDelete
  6. Missy , I bout cried why you was telling this ! Thats a really good story.

    Rip , Briana

    ReplyDelete
  7. This story is so sad it reminds me of how it was for keenan. luckily he made it.

    ReplyDelete
  8. That is so sad. Its hard to loose someone that you love. I lost my grandmother a couple months ago. Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  9. This was a Great story Lexus, very emotional and discriptive, and I'm sorry for your lost. :'(

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is so good you just about made me cry lol but u love this and as i said u did a good job on this!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. All I wanna say is for one that was a sad story and for two keep it up using all dem big words or what not I see someone is growing up lol keep it up!!!!!

    ReplyDelete