Visitor Tracker .

Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Chpt.21

Speechless! I can't believe that happen? I mean that seriously just made me drop my mouth &' think twice about some of the characters in this book. First things first, this whole Katniss and Petta Thing going on.. Just say they still kissing! In the text it says " Every kiss shared, they earn a pot of broth ". Well.. I guess they going to have a alot of broth to have for themselves because they haven't stoped kissing yet. As the chapter gets deeper into the book, it shows that Katniss was attacked by Clove, a member of the Career's. Clove had her pinned down on the ground with a knife against her neck trying to figure out were to cut first. Seems scary because everyone was around watching this take place and in Katniss's head she was a goner. But then Clove, ran her mouth a little bit to much and claimed she killed Rue &' was going to kill Katniss just like she did her friend, Which made Thresh - District 11 member, upset to the fulliest and he grabbed Clove from on top of Katniss and threw her down harshly to the ground and smashed a rock to Clove's temple and broke it ! WOAHHH - Thats something so serious huh? It was so intense that I was asking Mr. Fulton so many questions of What's going to happen next. Best Thing is our main character is okay, but not fully. I forgot to tell you that while in the middle of Katniss trying to attempt to run away from Clove , she threw a knife to her head and Katniss now has a open wound. I wonder if she is okay? Well , once everything falls into place , I will do like i promise everytime and post a new post about our new discovery on this whole trial with the Hunger Games.

3 comments:

  1. This is the most G R E A T ... D E T A I L E D .. P O S T that i read so far, And its funny how you be saying it..You had me rolling when you said , "That's something serious huh?" Lol. iLove you lexuss ( ♥ ]


    P.s , Its lonqqqqqq :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. - Nice Post . . & Good Explanation Gives Lots Of Details.(:

    ReplyDelete
  3. IKR!!!! I mean clove had katniss pined and for katniss to have the guts to spit blood in her eyes when she new she was going to die and it was kinda obvyouse that tresh saved her.

    ReplyDelete